HIV Risk Screening Questions
Aka: HIV Risk Screening Questions, High Risk Behavior Counseling, HIV Screening Questions
- History: Questions regarding overall HIV risk
- What are you doing to put yourself at risk for HIV?
- What are the riskiest things that you are doing?
- If your HIV Test were to be positive...
- How would you have become infected?
- When was the last time you put yourself at HIV risk?
- History: Questions about specific behaviors
- How do Alcohol or drugs influence your HIV risk?
- How often do you use Condoms when having sex?
- When do you have sex without a Condom?
- How are you currently protecting yourself against HIV?
- What do you do to protect your partner from STDs?
- How often are your partners screened for HIV?
- Gallant (2004) Am Fam Physician 70:295-308