Hypnotic Induction in Children
Aka: Hypnotic Induction in Children, Two-Finger Technique for Hypnotic Induction in Children
- See Also
- Hypnotic Suggestibility
- Hypnotic Phenomena
- Self Hypnosis
- Progressive Relaxation in Hypnosis
- Hypnotic Induction
- Coin Technique for Hypnotic Induction
- Eye Fixation for Hypnotic Induction
- Therapeutic Suggestion in Hypnosis
- Hypnosis Conclusion
- Parent helps child position his or her fingers
- Tips of first finger and little finger on chair arm
- Middle and ring fingers extended, not touching chair
- Now let's play a little game, shall we?
- Let's play that this finger (touching the forefinger) and this one (touching the little finger) have gone to bed on the arm of the chair.
- Now watch these other two fingers; keep your eyes right on them.
- They are getting tired too and want to go to bed.
- Now watch as they slowly go down on the chair.
- As they do this, your eyes will get tired and they will close.
- Then we will play that all of you is in bed, real warm, and quiet.