Eye Fixation for Hypnotic Induction
Aka: Eye Fixation for Hypnotic Induction
- See Also
- Hypnotic Suggestibility
- Hypnotic Phenomena
- Self Hypnosis
- Progressive Relaxation in Hypnosis
- Hypnotic Induction
- Coin Technique for Hypnotic Induction
- Two-Finger Technique for Hypnotic Induction in Children
- Therapeutic Suggestion in Hypnosis
- Hypnosis Conclusion
- Settle comfortably into the chair.
- Focus your eyes on that spot on the ceiling (pick a spot about 70 degrees up from horizontal).
- Let your attention be completely on that spot and the Sensation of heaviness developing in your Eyelids.
- Give yourself permission to be totally involved in this procedure as is agreeable to you.
- When your eyes close, you become deeply relaxed in very pleasant Sensations.
- Take a deep breath, hold it, and now let it out.
- As you exhale, give yourself the suggestion that your eyes are getting heavier and heavier.
- Let your breathing continue at a very easy, rhythmic rate.
- Each breath in brings in calm and each breath out lets go of tension.
- Good, you are doing very well.
- Continue to let this process move along at your own rate as you allow yourself to enter a pleasant state of Hypnosis.