Aka: SPUTOVAMO-R2 Checklist, Pediatric Nonaccidental Trauma Screening
- See Also
- Nonaccidental Trauma
- Pediatric Nonaccidental Trauma Screening
- Criteria: Any positive answer suggests higher suspicion injury
- History consistent with injury (and age of child)?
- Unexplained delay in seeking medical attention?
- History consistent when repeated?
- Parents and child with appropriate behavior and interaction?
- Parents took adequate measures?
- Unexplained injuries on exam?
- Any positive criteria indicates higher suspicion of Child Abuse and warrants reporting
- Benger (2002) BMJ 324:781 [PubMed]